we start to play scheduled games it is important that we remain compliant and
follow the Facility and the OHF Safety Protocols that are put in place.
With numbers on the rise across Ontario we want to ensure we are doing our part to keep our children and families safe. When we have teams visiting let’s lead by example and if you see them not following the Protocol, politely coach them. We have been great to follow the rules so far but we need to continue to abide by the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled ice time so everyone can be checked in
- Prior to arrival review the OHF Covid Screening questions- if you answer yes to any questions you must stay home
- When players arrive, they must stop at the sign in desk and they must not proceed to the dressing room until they have been checked in
- If a parent or guardian (1 per player maximum) is coming into the facility they must review the health screening questions and you must sign in
- Masks are always to be kept on in the stands and even in the dressing room until ready to hit the ice
- Practice social distancing in the stands- 6 feet apart, do not sit side by side
- Team managers /control person must know how many players, parents coaches and trainers are in the building at any given time
- Players should not be removing all equipment after the game and must remove skates, helmets etc and leave the building within 15 minutes
- Spectators must leave the building thru the exit door in the dressing room area immediately unless you are helping young children remove their skates.
-With colder and unpleasant weather on the way we suggest waiting in your vehicle until the doors open, we need to avoid large gatherings in the outdoor vestibule area and maintain social distancing.
We all need to remember our slogan “ Stronger Together” and do our part to prevent the spread , the last thing we want is a Covid case or outbreak coming from our Facility.
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy
Shallow Lake Minor Hockey