Need to check your qualifications and/or track your points? Not sure if your qualifications have expired?
Set up and eHockey account today!
If you have been registered in hockey previously as a Player, Coach, Official, Trainer or Manager, you can access your profile on the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) by establishing an eHockey account.
SETUP ACCESS TO HOCKEY CANADA EHOCKEY
STEP BY STEP
1. Click on the Hockey Canada eHockey link
2. Click on the link - Click here to create an account now
3. Review the three steps and check the box - • I have read the above steps and would like to create an account. Click the Continue tab.
4. Create your Account
5. Click - Add a Participant
6. Search by first name, last name and date of birth & gender
7. Click – Search
8. Add Participant to account
9. Confirm – Yes – I would like to add this participant to my account
10. View profile
NCCP | TRACKING QUALIFICATIONS
THE LOCKER | ACCESSING THE CAC DATABASE
- Professional Development points will be tracked on the Coach’s Transcript in ‘The Locker’ which is the Coaching Association of Canada’s online database - www.coach.ca
- Coaches can create a log-in and access their Profile and Transcript online
- The Locker’ will track Professional Development points and will update the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) Profile when ‘Certified’ status is renewed
- For direction on how to access ‘The Locker’, review the How to Log into ‘The Locker’ - CAC Information document (link below)
HOW TO LOG-IN TO 'THE LOCKER'