A & AAA Tryouts, News (Shallow Lake Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
A & AAA Tryouts
Submitted By SLMH on Sun 04 06, 14
For players wishing to tryout at our next nearest A Centre (Owen Sound) for the 2014-15 season, you must first get a 2014-15 Non Resident Player Passport from SLMHA

Please note that "A" player movement is only permitted for Minor Peewee and above. If the player is not successful in securing one of the 3 NRP (non resident playerl passport) spots permitted by each A centre per age group, they must return to SLMHA for the 2014-15 season. The tryouts begin in May.  Please consult Owen Sound's respective website for details. 

For AAA, you must get a Permission to Skate form from SLMHA in order to tryout. Our AAA region is Grey Bruce Highlanders. Those tryouts begin April 14th.  You are able to tryout for AAA and then for A, per the guidelines above. 

For more information on player movement regulations or required forms, please email Colleen Ouwendyk 

This article has been viewed 1979 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Shallow Lake Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Shallow Lake Minor Hockey on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from lakershockey.ca on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 3:07 AM